- all the medieval buildings facing Piazza del Comune (Cathedral, Baptistery, Torrazzo Tower, City Hall, Soldiers' Loggia),
- the inside of the Cathedral (cycle of frescoes dating back to the early 16th Century and recent findings),
- the inside of the Palazzo Comunale (City Hall),
- the inside of the Baptistery with the original dome and the Collection of Pietre Romaniche (romanesque
sculptures) of the Cathedral (entrance fee: € 2,00 / person).
- Museo del Violino with its Collection of Ancient Violins made my Andrea Amati, Guarneri del Gesù and Antonio Stradivari
(entrance fee: € 7,00/person. It is usually possible to book and enjoy a short performance of one of the ancient violins
(additional fee: € 5,00/person with a min. of 25 people - pre-booking is a must).